CEDT Family :
You are our Hon'ble visitor numbered
Centre for Electronics Design & Technology, Aurangabad was
established in 1985 by Department of Electronics,
Govt. of India. It is located in a land of 20 acres
in the Marathwada University Campus.
Thrust Areas :
* Agri-electronics Instrumentation.
* Process Control Instrumentation for Agro based industries.
TRAINING PROGRAMMES :
Long Term -
* M.Tech. in Electronics Design & Technology.
* Post Matric Diploma in Electronics Production & Maintenance.
* DOEACC "B" Level.
Short Term -
* Computer Networking, Unix, Multimedia, DBMS etc.
* PC Hardware Maintenance.
* Industrial Design of Electronic Products, Auto CAD etc.
* Fibre Optic Techniques & Applications.
* Surface Mount Techniques (SMT).
* Power Device, Motor, AC/DC Drives Transformers, SMPS etc.
* PCB Assembly/Fabrication Techniques.
Centre for Electronics Design and Technology
Dr. B.A.M. University Campus
Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431 004
INDIA, Tel. : +91-240-332309, 332609
e-mail : cedta\firstname.lastname@example.org